Mr Director, CHANTRAIT François
Ms sub Director, COTTALORDA Céline
Responsible of PR, RAVERA Chantal
For the attention of the His Royal Highness, Prince Albert of Monaco.
The Royal Palace,
- Monte Carlo, Monaco -
Dominican Watchdog has the following questions to HRH Prince Albert of Monaco;
1. What exactly are the conditions under which HRH have dedicated your Majesty to the Punta Perla project?
- Have HRH received any emolument for joining the highly questionable group of business people involved in Punta Perla?
- If not, then why have HRH consecrated the Punta Perla project when there are much better business opportunities in the DR?
- How much is HRH planning to invest in Punta Perla?
- Have the financial counselor to HRH looked at investing in Cap Cana located nearby?
That project is extremely financially distressed but innumerable years ahead of Punta Perla.
Cap Cana have already spend an enormous amount of money on infrastructures that no Dominican resort would be capable of today.
- A person of your status your Highness would be able to make "The Deal Of The Year" with the owners of Cap Cana, saving most of the USD 500M needed just for infrastructures in Punta Perla. Have your Majesty tried to negotiation with Cap Cana?
2. How much do HRH expect to profit from the Punta Perla project and when?
3. Are HRH aware of all the unsuccessful projects behind Mr Ricardo Miranda; Estapona Beach & Country Club & Taffedna Bay in Morocco?
4. Are HRH aware of the ongoing Serious Fraud Office investigation into Oceanview Properties International LTD also involved in Punta Perla ?
Sorry for bringing these abhorrent questions to your urgent attention your Highness, however I'm not sure if HRH Prince Albert of Monaco are aware of the group of people with whom the Honorable Prince have associated himself.
Please also read Dominican Watchdog's letter to Ms Eva Sotres, responsiable of Punta Perla investors realtions -
Here is my recent press release about fraud in the Dominican Republic - http://www.prweb.com/releases/realestate/dominicanrepublic/prweb2400024.htm
- a nonprofit consumer protection agency
We Tell It as It Is - No Matter Who - No Matter What
Follow Dominican Watchdog here:
DRwatchdog on Twitter
DominicanWatchdog on Facebook
"dominicanwatchdog" on Skype
Watch video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJgJoYUAbYw
Dominican Watchdog work tirelessly to expose fraud and corruption in the Dominican real estate market.